On January 26, 2017 the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce will honor 8 Chamber members with awards in 8 categories chosen by the Chamber Board of Directors.
We are honored to have Speaker Pro Tem, Assemblymember Kevin Mullin be our master of ceremonies for the evening. He is always a delight to have visit our city and represents us well for District 22.
The event will take place Thursday, January 26 at Nick's Restaurant from 6pm - 9pm. Seats are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis and the family and friends of our honorees will be in attendance. To RSVP, register and choose your meal: Click Here.
This years honorees are listed below and we congratulate them on a job in 2016 well done:
- Nick Gust Memorial Lifetime Achievement Award – Tom Minshew – JHSD
- Business of the Year – Luigi - Luigi’s Italian Restaurant
- Business Treasure – Sarah Glew - Manor Music
- Preservation of Local History – Pacifica Historical Society
- Revitalization & Beautification – Biagini Properties Inc /Eureka Square
- Outstanding Volunteer of the Year – Enedina Belliveau
- Outstanding Community Organization – Pacificans Care
- Community Service Award – Pacific Coast Fog Fest
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors: